ASPSP membership is available to research assistants, practice/office administrators and related staff. This dynamic group is compiled of employees of board-certified or board-admissible plastic surgeons.
Benefits of ASPSP Membership Include:
- Networking opportunities with ASPSP peers
- E-group membership directory of ASPSP members
- Member pricing on meetings, including Plastic Surgery The Meeting, co-sponsored with the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member pricing on products and services
- Digital subscription to Plastic Surgery News®
- Digital access to Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Journal®
- Online access to ASPS' clinical education
- Membership certificate
- Affiliation with ASPS, the largest plastic surgery specialty organization in the world
Networking: One of the key benefits as an ASPSP member is access to your fellow members. Connect with others, share challenges and successes and learn how your colleagues solve their important issues. This network will give you an opportunity to gain expertise in making those important practice decisions – and act as your sounding board.
Education: Annual meetings are designed to keep ASPSP members updated on changing trends and requirements in our industry including ICD-10, marketing, social media, financial management and new trends in plastic surgery. Annual meeting registration includes access to the ASPSP exhibits.
To join, download the membership application and return the form and payment to:
American Society of Plastic Surgery Professionals
444 East Algonquin Road
Arlington Heights, IL 60005-4664
Fax: (847) 228-7099
ASPSP Membership is for non-clinical plastic surgery office staff. Are you a nurse or physician's assistant in a plastic surgery office? Apply for Affiliate Membership to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), the world's largest organization of board-certified plastic surgeons.